Top 10 Dhirubhai Ambani's Motivational Quotes


Ambani's Motivational Quotes:
  1. True entrepreneurship comes only from risk-taking.
  2. I consider myself a pathfinder. I have been excavating the jungle and making the road for others to walk. I like to be the first in everything I do"
  3. "Play on the frontiers of technology. Be ahead of the tomorrows."
  4. "I had dreams of starting a company like Burmah Shell."
  5. "A motivated manpower is the most important thing."
  6. "I dream of India becoming a great economic superpower."'

  7. "If you work with determination and with perfection, success will follow."
  8. "Keep your morale high, in spite of setbacks. At the end you are bound to succeed."
  9. "Between my past, the present and the future, there is one common factor: Relationship and Trust. This is the foundation of our growth."


No comments:

Post a Comment